Disclaimer

best viewed using GC, FF, IE, & SAFARI with screen reso of 1280x800,
sucks in smaller resolutions (kinda). not sure for other browsers/
don't rip, don't steal shit, don't plagiarize, don't bitch.
ellipticity
I should be leaving. But I can't bear to part. I have a strong craving for Ramlee burgers, and makes me wonder why they don't have a shop. However I fully understand it's a bloody franchise. I'm not going to hunt down for a pasar malam just for a 2.50 burger. But wait, $2.50 for a 15-minute visit to heaven? Maybe- but there's a pasar malam going on at Jurong right now but I can't be bothered to take 176 there, I have to meet Whitney at her home. And for one, I'm
too bloody lazy. Not as if anyone doesn't know.
I just discovered a fact last night. I only fell for guys who could spell right and speak English fluently. Somehow, I detest, fully, fully, fully, detest the fact that some people misspell their words. I even detest myself when I encounter an error on my composition (in this case, submitted). I guess that's one of the factors I trying to discover, for why I fell in love with a twit. Rofl, sounds like I need a formula to dig into my brain of mine, to discover the codes and theories of my constant ridicule on life, with life, for life.
But for now, I need to keep up with being ON TIME.
Giving up is easy. Throwing it all away isn't.
Monday,12:24 PM |