best viewed using GC, FF, IE, & SAFARI with screen reso of 1280x800,
sucks in smaller resolutions (kinda). not sure for other browsers/
don't rip, don't steal shit, don't plagiarize, don't bitch.
cry
LIKE MY VANS LESLEY'S, BITCH :D?
Mine are fucking black now.
@Vanessa's Day One Post; MONK-LIKE-HAIR!? ;weepz. MY BRACES MAKE YOU LAFF? ;emo.
Wore an oversized skateboard tee to Benjamin Maths today. Fucking epic- looooooool. I had to keep tucking it into my FBTs and wearing an outfit like that with Lesleys is a poot.
I'm not wearing my sweet defender Lesley, okay (Amanda/Adam will SLAUGHTER ME), I meant Lesleys. The flats.
I thought we learnt English today - what with Set Language & Notation. 'Fucking epic' - that's the term to 'term-alize' today's lesson. PWNNNN.
You broke it. Last year, it was worth being your best friend. But you changed. You broke it. You broke it all.
My name is Liting. And I miss a boy who probably forgot about my existence.
My name is Liting. I'm terrified of the dark and being alone.
My name is Liting. My favourite movie is the Kallang Roar.
My name is Liting. I was in love.
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY WHITNEY YOU FUCKING BITCH :)
Sunday,9:31 PM |
About The Girl
My name is Liting and I'm a girl. I love my husband Whitney Lim and Fernando Torres. I'm the girl with the Macbook Pro but I can't do much with it. Hopefully one day I will. I spun my way into the world and contributed to the 6 billion world population on the 24 of August, 1996. Which in a few months/weeks, will make me fourteen. I have a terrible temper and am easily pissed. I detest copiers, to the core. I am unique in my own way and don't even TRY to be like me, or me. No matter how close you are to me, I can give you hell. I do not like to be bossed around and instead I, will boss you. I like to sweat, doing sports. I have terrible stamina and am a goalkeeper. I admit, I'm not a fantastic one. My ambition is to write, write, write. I tend to be violent and infamous for pinching chests. I am distinct and love success. My favorite colour is red, my favorite person is Torres and I just love to say 'pangsai'. If you have anything at all to ask, go to my Cbox. Maybe I'll bother to entertain you - life is turning redundant. "History has no sympathy for the fallen. - Kallang Roar
FACT: You are the
to visit hypothermichearts@blogspot
I keep Mopiko, Tiger Balm and antiseptic cream in my bag. I am addicted to the minty smell of menthol.
Leave a message @ Cbox, if you desire to be linked. Too fkin' lazy.
WISHLIST
x Spain to win the FIFA World Cup 2010. (Score by Iniesta!)
x Authentic Liverpool Towel (Thanks, Raza)
o Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack
o Grow 5 cm in height
x Hong Kong Buns
o Grand Theft Auto; Liberty City/ Chinatown
o LVP Towel for Ahmad before S2 Camp
x Top Five in Semester One
x Red Audio-Technica Earpiece
o Torres9 Jersey
o Paint my walls Lilac/ Green/ Pink/ Blooooo
x Meet Ah Pusso/ Mokei/ Chessie
o To remember the feeling of being loved again.
x Adidas Boston
------------------------------------------------------------- Books
John Green: Paper Towns/ An Abundance of Katherines
Spud
Finish reading: Dibs In Search of Self/ The Never Ending Story/ The Book Thief/ Looking for Alaska/ The Knife of Never Letting Go/
The Letters
Letter 1 — Your Best Friend
Letter 2 — Your Crush
Letter 3 — Your parents
Letter 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Letter 5 — Your dreams
Letter 6 — A stranger
Letter 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Letter 8 — Your favorite internet friend
Letter 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
Letter 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Letter 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Letter 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Letter 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
Letter 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
Letter 15 — The person you miss the most
Letter 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
Letter 17 — Someone from your childhood
Letter 18 — The person that you wish you could be
Letter 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
Letter 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest Letter 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
Letter 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
Letter 23 — The last person you kissed
Letter 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Letter 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Letter 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
Letter 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Letter 28 — Someone that changed your life
Letter 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Letter 30 — Your reflection in the mirror
From creamwithcrumbs :3