Disclaimer

best viewed using GC, FF, IE, & SAFARI with screen reso of 1280x800,
sucks in smaller resolutions (kinda). not sure for other browsers/
don't rip, don't steal shit, don't plagiarize, don't bitch.
long post.
Cory Monteith.
My name is Liting. I'm still regarded thirteen, but in three months I will be fourteen. Fourteen exactly on the 24th of August, when all clocks of Singapore strike twelve. My favourite colours are red and turquoise and I really hate the dark. Yes, I am scared of the dark. I never got pass 10 minutes of The Incredibles on a random note. I just don't like it, it's one of those unexplainable stuff humans can't decipher why. I have many fears and humiliations. I've been guilty for countless times, I guess we all are. I really like soup, especially Cream of Mushroom. Creamy soup, in general. I have many failures at times, which makes life pretty sucky. On the contrary, I occasionally count my blessings and to my joy, I am lucky and happy in some ways. But we all have wishes... And I wished I was blonde, skinny. Tall, pretty. Smart, cool. Didn't have the need to wear glasses so I could don authentic Ray-Bans. Skinny, (if I forgot to mention the reason), so I could fit into Roxy and Billabong bikinis and frolic at the beach in the glorious sunshine. Get a perfect tan. With aviators, probably. I wish I was fit with long, slender and perfect legs to play soccer.
But I don't want any admirers with scented roses in their hands with merci chocolates in grasp. I only want one boy. And that boy will never change, neither will my fancy. I also wished I owned a DSLR, a Holga and a Polaroid camera. I am selfish but I wish for these and not demand for them. I wish I was American, so I could brisk through high school hallways bathing in high school drama. Like 90210. I want to learn how to properly skate and not brag about my 'perfect' skills, when on the ramps I am a flop. (Maybe a blond American 'skater boi' boyfriend would be cool. AHAHA) When I was young I wished my name to be Kelsey, but now I just like the way Liting rings. Or maybe 'tings'. & when I was with Jayson, I wish I had waited. Lastly, I wished forever really lasted.
Saturday,9:03 PM |